martes, noviembre 22

Hoy estuve leyendo una crónica del festival de Woodstock escrita en esos días para el EVO (East Village Other), fanzine under de Los Angeles:


"For the first time I feel free and we are really together. It so peaceful and loving here that I (and many, many others) don't want to leave." 

"maybe, just maybe, it will be a new beginning for us despite our walking away from the most beautiful experience many ever had. A lot of friends were made and positive proof that our numbers are legion was everywhere evident. We now know we can live together as we had only done previously in our fantasies. No one will leave here the same person that existed before. For a few days we were all in a beautiful place. Can we do it again? All I know is I don't want to leave here. I feel like I've come home."

No hay comentarios.: