jueves, marzo 22

Para una definición del gnosticismo

Leonard Nimoy: [appraising the monorail] I'd say this vessel could do at least warp 5.
Mayor Quimby: Yes, and may I say, "May the Force be with you."
Leonard Nimoy: [annoyed] Do you even know who I am?
Mayor Quimby: I think I do. Aren't you one of the Little Rascals?



[the out-of-control Monorail has been temporarily halted by a solar eclipse]

Leonard Nimoy: A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on.
Man: [sitting next to Leonard Nimoy and starting to get a little freaked out by him] Does anyone want to switch seats?



Leonard Nimoy:
And so, from this simple man came the proof that we are not alone in the universe. I'm Leonard Nimoy. Good night.
Teenager: [off-camera] Uh, Mr. Nimoy, we have ten minutes left.
Leonard Nimoy: Oh. Uh, fine. Let me, uh, just get something out of my car. [runs off] *

*Disculpas, noo tengo tiempo de traducir, capaz después. Igual se explica sólo. Más sobre Leonard Nimoy, acá.

1 comentario:

ajsoifer dijo...

Vendedor de panchos: ¿Con qué quiere su salchicha Sr. Nimoy?

Leonard Nimoy: Sorpréndme.

Y el vendedor le pone un pedazo de acelga al pancho.